What you can do:
1) Please sign and share the petition found here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/754/625/064/no-settlement-for-bp-full-trial-full-disclosure-citizen-voice/
2) Please send a letter supporting a full trial, full disclosure and the development of a Regional Citizens Oversight Committee to your local and state papers.
3) Please share this album, or specific photos from this album, via your contacts and social media https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151434658139090.510308.798269089&type=3 OR EVEN BETTER, MAKE AND SHARE YOUR OWN!
4) Please reach out to your state and federal representation, the media, Gulf Coast state Attorney Generals and the OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL Attorney General, Eric H. Holder, Jr., 202-514-2001 and/or the OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL
Deputy Attorney General, James Cole, 202-514-2101.
5) Please continue to share and support grass-root Gulf Coast based activists, advocates and organizations.
For more information as to the need for such actions, please go here http://bridgethegulfproject.org/node/735
Full trial, no settlement, full disclosure and citizen voice.
Thank you, in advance, for your consideration and action based response.